- UPDATE 1-Peru's Humala vows to prioritize investment after 'bump in road'LIMA, May 24 (Reuters) - Peruvian President Ollanta Humala said on Friday he will prioritize investments and speed up infrastructure projects after the economy hit a "bump in the road" with unexpectedly slow growth in the first quarter. […]
- Rocket lifts off with U.S. military communications satelliteCAPE CANAVERAL, Fla. May 24 (Reuters) - An unmanned Delta 4 rocket blasted off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station on Friday to put a multi-use, broadband communications satellite into orbit for the U.S. military. […]
- Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small citiesMay 24 (Reuters) - US Airways Group and American Airlines, seeking approval for a merger that would create the world's largest airline, are warning lawmakers that a requirement to divest certain airport slots would lead to less service for small and medium-sized cities, sources close to the effort told Reuters. […]
- REFILE-UPDATE 2-Stockholm calmer but violence spreads outside Swedish capitalSTOCKHOLM, May 24 (Reuters) - A nearly week-long spate of rioting spread outside Stockholm on Friday but authorities said police reinforcements sent to the Swedish capital had reduced the violence there, even though dozens of youths set cars and a recycling station ablaze. […]
- UPDATE 1-Petrobras says it has rejected offers for Argentine assets* Prices offered Petrobras have not met initial expectations […]
- Associate of arms dealer Viktor Bout extradited to New YorkNEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - A U.S-Syrian citizen accused of conspiring with jailed Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout has been extradited to New York from Australia to face charges he conspired to buy aircraft in violation of economic sanctions, federal prosecutors said on Friday. […]
- American Vanadium to sell Gildemeister's storage battery in N.A.NEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - American Vanadium Corp. announced this week a deal with Gildemeister AG to market and sell the German company's vanadium energy storage battery and create a new power storage market in North America. […]
- UPDATE 3-News Corp to take charge of up to $1.4 bln this quarterMay 24 (Reuters) - News Corp said on Friday it will write down the value of its Australian and U.S. publishing assets by up to $1.4 billion, as the company prepares to split its business between its newspaper and entertainment operations. […]
- Wall St Week Ahead: Investors look for signs in the rally's breakNEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - The U.S. stock market's break in its recent rally this week left investors wondering if they're seeing a turning point or just a blip in the upward path. […]
- UPDATE 2-French, Niger troops kill Islamists holding out at Niger base* Veteran Algerian jihadist Belmokhtar claims Niger attacks […]
- UPDATE 1-Peru's Humala vows to prioritize investment after 'bump in road'
- If You’re Having Trouble With Personal Finance, Follow These Tips.
- Home Buying Knowledge That Proves To Be Priceless
- Are You Unemployed? Check Out This Advice To Help You Become Employed!
- Expand Your Knowledge Of The Commercial Real Estate Market With These Informative Tips
- Save Money With This Great Coupon Advice
Tagsarabian ranches Best Growth Stock Best Growth Stock Today business Business News Business Today credit credit cards Credit Score debt dubai marina Dubai properties Dubai Property Dubai real estate finance Finance News Finance Today Financial Market Today Financial Report foreign exchange trading forex forex trading insurance insurance company insurance policy investing investment Investment Today loans money mortgage payday loans personal finance property Dubai real estate rent dubai rent dubai property stock market Stock Market Analysis Stock Market News Stock Market Report Stock Market Research stock market today Stock Market Trading stock trading